Last updated: July 27, 2023
Welcome to Rankability.co.uk (“we,” “us,” or “our”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website Rankability.co.uk (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- “Personal Information” such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc. which you voluntarily provide to us when you interact with the Website.
- “Non-personal Information” such as information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Website (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies).
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
6. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION